Areas that we are currently conducting research in, but are not limited to, include:
- Knee osteoarthritis, pain and the response to physical activity
- Imaging-based structural responses to surgical and non-surgical interventions for hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Biochemical-based structural responses to surgical and non-surgical interventions for hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Current management for hip and knee osteoarthritis in Atlantic Canada
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses for biomechanical interventions for osteoarthritis management
- Relationship between femoral acetabular impingement (FAI) and hip osteoarthritis
- Technology development targeting sedentary behaviour
Prospective research trainees interested in a specific area of human movement research or clinical research topic in osteoarthritis are encouraged to contact Dr. Moyer to discuss their interests!
We would like to acknowledge the important role of our funding sources who support the lab and our trainees – THANK YOU!