Areas that we are currently conducting research in, but are not limited to, include:
- Knee osteoarthritis, pain and the response to physical activity
- Imaging-based structural responses to surgical and non-surgical interventions for hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Biochemical-based structural responses to surgical and non-surgical interventions for hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Current management for hip and knee osteoarthritis in Atlantic Canada
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses for biomechanical interventions for osteoarthritis management
- Relationship between femoral acetabular impingement (FAI) and hip osteoarthritis
Prospective research trainees interested in a specific area of human movement research or clinical research topic in osteoarthritis are encouraged to reach out and discuss their interests!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR FUNDING SOURCES!